You don’t have to gain weight during the holidays. In fact, you can lose weight and still eat your favorite holiday meals! Why wait to make resolutions? Let’s take the bull by the horns and do this together!
This is a great opportunity for you to learn about eating healthy with delicious and nutritious recipes. You can also share your experiences from the workout to the kitchen. Starting NOVEMBER 1st (after all of the Halloween candy) is the time to commit and make a change.
1. INSANITY 60 DAY WORKOUT CHALLENGE
2. DRINK SHAKEOLOGY EVERYDAY
3. EAT HEALTHY
4. SIGN UP WITH ME AS YOUR COACH
5. BE ENTHUSIASTIC!
We will also share everyday what we’re eating and our workouts.
Here’s a great outline of what you can do to lose the weight and keep it off:
* Breakfast: Within an hour of waking up.
* Snack: 2 to 3 hours after breakfast.
* Lunch: 2 to 3 hours after snack.
* Snack: 2 to 3 hours after lunch.
* Dinner: Finish at least 3 hours before bed.
GET READY TO BRING IT!!!
Try Shakeology RISK FREE for 30 days and take the Healthy Holiday Eating Challenge. What do you have to lose, besides the weight and a New Year’s resolution? Learn more about Shakeology. See weight loss success stories and order all on my website www.shakeology.com/jafo135
HEALTHY HOLIDAY EATING CHALLENGE:
1. Order home direct Shakeology and get FREE shipping, workout DVDs, and a Shakeology cup.
2. Join my team.
3. Commit to the Insanity fitness program and mix in the Shakeology workouts.
4. Follow the Shakeology eating plan: Replace 1 meal a day with Shakeology plus at least 30 minutes of the INSANITY workout every day.
*I will be creating a SECRET group for everyone who is committed to this challenge and I will add you. I will only be selecting 5 people to do this challenge with me.
If you have a friend or family member who you want to join, send them an invite!
All they have to do is sign up with me at https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free/111323 to be added to my accountability group if you want to learn more about changing your life. We all know that we work harder when others are there to support and motivate each other.